This big fella's trying a little white water rafting without the raft. Remember big crocs are traveling around this time of year even in the nicest cleanest springs be careful and be croc wise #dothent #crocwise #outbackwrangler
For some time we've been dealing with some internal issues in the band. They've heightened to the point where it's not fair to anyone involved for us not to do something. We have looked for help to try to get through this and will continue to do so. As a result we're going to try to finish the shows we have booked over New Years to the best of our ability - then the band will be going on an indefinite hiatus.
We would like to apologise to anyone that has been affected by this.
We've had several reports from customers around the country of wild Pokémon appearing in our stores. Here are some tips to catch 'em all... 1. We hear that Pikachu has been seen near batteries, lightbulbs and power boards. 2. Don't confuse 'Oddish' for 'Radish'. One goes great in a salad, the other not so much. 3. If you see a Zubat, ignore it. You can find them everywhere.
"I snapped this picture the other night at the end of a long day. I was tired. I was irritated. I had sent my husband a text telling him that I knew it wouldn't make a difference, but I wanted him to know that I was feeling fed up with how much he works and with all that I have to do everyday by myself. The full time job, cooking dinner, bathing kids, weekend trips without him, keeping up a home, you name it I was resenting it. I have to have these little moments once (ok several times) throughout planting and harvest season. Then this happened. He came in, fixed his plate and sat down to eat all alone. He was tired. He was hot. He was exhausted. Rather than complain, he said he was sorry I was tired and felt that way. Charlotte joined him and talked his head off and even ate most of his dinner. He didn't complain. He shared, and it hit me. Do I wish that we saw him more than an hour or so a day? Yes. But, the love he has for his craft is something to envy. Farmers work in a thankless profession. It's always non GMO this and organic that, and let's not even talk about the stress from Mother Nature. This is a man who is working to uphold 4 generations of blood sweat and tears and showing his children the value of hard work and discipline. So while I felt frustrated, I really should have felt thankful. I got to sit down to dinner and hear all the stories from the day with the kids. I got to give them a bath and hear their squeals and giggles. I got to snuggle and love on them for 3 hours more than he did. He is the one sacrificing, not me. We will keep on keeping on until the next rainy day when we get a few extra hours with our hard worker. In the meantime, the next time you slip into that comfy cotton shirt or eat delicious farm fresh food, thank a farmer. Where would we be without them?"
#StopWorldVeganDay Every year on World Vegan Day, thousands of people will be guilt tripped into going vegan. We CANNOT let this happen. So on November 1st I'm asking everyone to eat twice as much meat as they normally would. Together, we can completely reverse the terrible effects of World Vegan Day. - Created by Lewis Spears Feat. Luke Kidgell and Anna Spark. Filmed + Edited by Tom Crotty. Like + Share to #StopWorldVeganDay
1) They don't want a new dad for their kids. The kids have a dad and in the instances where they don't, Queens sort that job too. #legend.
2) Their kids aren't disadvantaged. The only disadvantage children of single parents face is the knowledge that their mum is being judged. Kids are clever, they pick up on that shit.
3) They aren't always broke. Single mums often work, often make a fuck load of cash, some drink Grey Goose and where Chanel, others drink goon and don't wear much, it's called #variaty.
4) They aren't uncomfortable around couples. Single mums aren't uncomfortable around couples or dogs or fire engines or sandwiches. Weird I know.
5) They didn't fuck anything up. Anybody could wake up tomorrow and become a single parent, whether they chose it or not, anyone. High horses are for twats.
6) Their kids aren't baggage. Children are assets and women who raise them on their own have very strong instincts, they won't give a bloke who sees their kids as baggage a look in. #next
7) They don't want your husbands.. They didn't spend all this time getting rid of theirs and supporting their kids and working their arses off to have to wake up next to your farting, snoring, horny delight. He is all yours ☺️
During my short stint of single motherhood a couple of years ago I felt like I wasn't in the mum crew, but I wasn't in the single friend crew either... I was #crewless (like clueless but I didn't have 2 mates) I didn't need pity because I was actually kicking goals and rocking out, it is tough but the toughest part is the stigma. #queencrew is where it's all.
Today I'm saluting single mums. I was raised by one, I respect them and I admire the shit out of them. 💗
"If you think Donald Trump’s a bit out there, get used to the name Rodrigo Duterte because we guarantee you’ll be hearing it a lot more."
Last night on #60Mins, Liam Bartlett travelled to the bloody streets of the Philippines, where in the last six weeks police estimate they have shot and killed almost 600 in President Duterte's war on drugs. | WATCH the full episode: bit.ly/2bGnQMz