1. It's not an apology if you try to include a vague threat of legal action, especially when it's obvious you have no understanding of the law.
2. You have no legal recourse at all when someone reposts a comment you made publicly in which you expressed the desire to see someone else "take a dump" in that person's mouth. You're only sorry now because you've been forced to account for your actions.
3. You don't "love women". You love women who pretend your sexist bullshit is funny and reinforce your belief that you're better than them. That's very different, and it's further evidenced in your support for "equal rights for good people". Good people? I guess that doesn't include you then.
4. If you think talking about taking a dump in someone's mouth is "simply being funny", then you have a terrible sense of humour.
5. You are boohooing now because you've been exposed as a gross, aggressive, sexist arsehole. You are clearly not used to women fighting back. Well, you better get used to it son. You don't come to my territory and make the rules. I'm the fucking sheriff here.
6. I will delete nothing. If you're not prepared to own up to the words you write and the things you say, you should think twice before you write or say them.
7. I don't think your mother or girlfriend should be bombarded with comments. It's not their fault you're a sexist buffoon with an overwhelming fear of women who don't pander to your false sense of superiority. However, I'm glad they've seen that you are because one day it could be them who some pathetic barfbag of another small man targets for comments like this. And if that happens, at least they'll know it'll be a waste of time turning to you for help because hey - you think that sort of thing is "funny".
8. When you say "I did not mean it to be taken as sexist," you're suggesting the fault is mine for being oversensitive and immune to the amazing edges of your comedy. But you don't get to tell me what I should and shouldn't find funny. Besides I didn't take it as sexist. I took it as evidence that you think women you don't like deserve to be degraded and humiliated in disgusting, violent ways while you laugh about it. That's straight up misogyny, which is much worse than the basic sexism which you also undoubtedly display every day of your sad, weeny life.
9. If you ever find yourself starting an email with the sentence, "I am the lad who made the comment towards you about taking a dump into mouth," then you really need to take a long, hard look at yourself the mirror and assess why you're such a massive loser.
10. It's good you don't expect an apology, because I don't owe you shit. Fuck off forever and then fuck off again.
All my decals are removable and will not peel your paint off the wall like some cheaper decals that are sold online. One thing I do get asked is why are my decals more expensive then those on other sites....Well, all my wording' decals are made with a removable vinyl which is high in quality. It is not a cheap vinyl to use and is a Avery Dennison vinyl product. I also cover my decals with the transfer so you do not have to do it yourself. These are great for anyone that is renting. These will also lift & brighten up any room of your home, so if you are thinking of ways to redecorate why not try one of our wall decals. All our decals are sent out in a postal tube so they are not bent twisted of creased on arrival to you. If you would like to see our range click on the link in the comments...you can order online. Payments are through Paypal, we also except Credit card or Debit card. If you prefer to use bank deposit, send us a message and we will invoice you. :)
We promised you’d hear the news from us first so here goes - we'll be touring the world between April and November of this year. The Great Circle 2017 will begin and end with gigs in our hometown and literally circle our planet in between. For dates and venues, head to www.midnightoil.com/tour-dates - and for first access to tickets you can join our mailing list at www.midnightoil.com/mailing-list. Please pay close attention to the offical ticketing info so you don’t get ripped off by scalpers.
It’s been too long but over the next few months we want to make up for some lost time. Hopefully we can share some of it with you.
All the best, from Bones, Jim, Martin, Peter and Rob.
“To the Woman in the McDonald's bathroom: You heard me as I reasoned with a 3 year old to use the bathroom. You heard me tell her we had a long drive home and she needed to use the potty. You heard her tell me she was scared the toilet would flush while she was sitting on it. I couldn't convince her I would block the sensor and keep that from happening. Then, you stepped in. You told her you would give her a bracelet if she would go potty for Mummy. She perked up and agreed. I turned to quickly put her on the potty (before she changed her mind). You told her the bracelet would be waiting outside the stall for her. I turned to say thank you, but you were already gone. Outside the stall was a bracelet and a mini Snickers bar. ❤️ Her eyes lit up as she put the bracelet on after using the bathroom. We made it home safely and she is currently sleeping soundly next to me...still wearing the bracelet. Thank you for your kindness! I wish I could have thanked you in person, but maybe you will see this. If not, hopefully it inspires someone else to be kind like you were. Sincerely, A Grateful Mother” (Credit: Facebook/Tiffany Miller) #9Today