WOW... what a capture from another superpod of playful Bottlenose Dolphins, this weekend, on the Tasman Peninsula thanks to Damo and Susie from Wild Ocean Tasmania 🙌💙🐬
Get whisker to whisker with super cute fur seals and other fascinating wildlife, above and underwater.
Aboard the Ocean Prowler, Damo and Susie will take you on an unprecedented coastal journey along the edge of Tasman Peninsula, only 1 hour South of Hobart, with the option to snorkel with wild marine animals in their natural environment. #Tasmania
You can find out more about Wild Ocean Tasmania via instagram and their website: www.instagram.com/wildoceantasmania www.wildoceantasmania.com.au
And so the makeover begins! Over the next couple of weeks, Pacific Dawn will be fitted with a range of new additions including P&O's first-ever waterpark and two waterslides on deck. Several of her public spaces such as the atrium, Charlie’s cafe and The Orient will also be getting a major facelift. Queensland Cruiselings get excited – Pacific Dawn is set to arrive in Brisbane with her new features on March 16!
1. Witnessing more drenched Monster caps and Jet Pilot attire than at a buck’s party with a squirting show. As everyone knows an umbrella is a gateway item to full blown scarfery
2. Losing your fucking mind at the legions of nervous nancys that will be driving further below the speed limit than a stoned sloth trying to find the Hungry Jack’s turn off.
3. Dodging “overcompensatin’ Owen” who will be leaving more skitz skidz in his Chev-badged Commodore than Trump’s grundies after eating some Taco Bell made extra “special” for him.
4. Sighing at a minion sharing full-time mummy that will be posting storm warnings to secure your backyard from the devastating horror of the inevitable overturned pot plants.
5. Listening to some turmeric-latte sipping shithead who will be banging on about Perth only being good for its weather and he’ll be looking into one way Jetstar tickets to Melbs mahn
6. Noting a social Influencer likes-drought due to being unable conduct their hoe-to shoots on a boat or beach. Not to fear, they will be Introducing, throw back Fridays, as the wankening silence is terrible to their brand.
7. Witnessing multi-car pile ups, as a little drizzle turns our roads into a mechanical rendition of the Human Centipede.
8. Being forced to listen to your FIFO mates tell you how it’s “fuck all” and they worked for 78 hours straight in a Pilbara monsoon in nothing but a Hi-Vis shirt with no break.
9. Noting no change in the work ethic of road-workers.
10. Knowing or being the cunt that still has his sprinklers turned on because how can there be a water crisis when his local servo is offering 2 for 1 on 600ml Mount Franklins ay?
Diners enjoying Sunday lunch at a restaurant on New South Wales’ South Coast got a bit of a shock when a waiter dragged a struggling goanna out among their tables towards the door. The waiter, named Samia, is from France and bravely took on the challenge of removing the Australian native, Mimosa Wines owner Glenn Butson said. “She came here to improve her English and learn about Australian culture and wildlife,” Butson said. “I recently told her a story about a goanna trapped in our shower and how I picked it up by the tail and carried it outside. “She just thought that’s what Aussies do when a goanna comes inside.”
We are coming to you live from the Brisbane RSPCA with CEO Mark to discuss the latest on the Glenarbon seizure. We currently have 91 extra mouths to feed, provide treatment for, rehabilitate and ensure their basics are provided for. If you can help assist in their ongoing care please text TEXT HELP TO 1997 6484 to donate $5 today. Terms and conditions: $5 donation will appear on your mobile bill. This donation is available on eligible plans, except Optus prepaid. We may keep you updated by phone/SMS. Opt out? 1300 777 221 or visit our website.
When 65-year-old Francien’s marriage ended, she was left homeless and seemingly out of options… until she found an incredible way to travel around the world on the cheap! Her story and positivity will inspire you.